more than just building websites
Most organisations need more than a web design agency, that builds their site.
Organisations need a partner that can help with building a web team, setting policies and procedures, outlining a roadmap for future development, carrying out ongoing testing, establishing responsibilities and roles. They don’t just need somebody who is going to point out the problems, but an agency that will get involved in finding solutions.
a web agency rather than a design agency
We don’t call ourselves a web design agency anymore, we refer to ourself as a web agency. That is because we believe our clients need a lot more than pretty pictures and development. Increasingly the work we do is as much about strategy, governance and measurement, as it is about building sites.
It’s not enough to launch a website anymore, you also have to think about its long term running. There are so many questions to answer. Questions like:
- Is your website recovering its costs?
- How are you measuring its success?
- Who is responsible for ensuring content is accurate and up to date?
- What happens if a user complains about accessibility?
- Who decides if there are disagreements about what should be on the site?
That is where we come in